These are helpful Grammar tips for both teachers and English Language Learners. These important tips cover many grammar aspects by defining and giving more examples for each aspect.
- SP: A table tennis is played by her.
- PC: A letter is being written by him.
- PP: A cake has been eaten by him.
- SP: A car was fixed by John.
- PC: The floor was being swept by Rose.
- PP: The oath was taken by soldiers.
- SF: The snake will be killed by me.
- FP: The mangoes will have been eaten by them.
Meanings of the initials used in this A to Z Grammar Tip:
- SP: Simple Present
- PC: Present Continuous
- PP: Present Perfect
- SP: Simple Past
- PC: Past Continuous
- PP: Past Perfect
- SF: Simple Future
- FP: Future Perfect
NB: The following sentences can't be changed into Passive Voices:
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense,
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense,
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense,
- Future Continuous Tense, and
- Intransitive Vern Sentences
Also, check out:
This post have 0 Comments
Please share your thoughts