When you are searching for study notes or any text website materials on the web you may find it difficult or expensive to read them online. Sometimes you may choose to copy and paste them as text. But you should also go back and copy the link as your reference to show the source of your materials. However, there is another way to do this. With Diaro App, you can save your time. You can select, copy and paste your text with the link at the same time. Then you can read your materials offline and you can go back to the original website page from your Diaro App.
The following are the 9 easy & short steps for saving your web page text/materials:
- Download the Diaro App
up for the Diaro App Account and start keeping a diary right from your
smartphone! It’s a good idea to sign up with your authentic email address.
- Open the Browser and search for the notes/materials you are looking for.
- Select your materials you’ve found and copy them.
- Click the Options Button on the web page you’ve just opened.
- Go to Share Options Button and select Diaro App from the list.
- Share the web page you’ve opened to Diaro App.
- Paste the text/materials in the Diaro entry when the app opens. The link of your web page will have been automatically added on your Diaro entry already.
- Click ‘Done’ (Press the 'tick' below on the right side) after pasting. Now your web page link and text/materials will be save in Diaro App entry. Your text/materials can be accessed.