For me, 2022 was primarily a writing year. I wrote nine books which I will list below after listing the books I managed to read this particular year.
Because it was a mostly writing year for me, I also read books related to the books I was writing. I read and researched extensively about English language grammar and literature. The books I write serve the contents I put on my Kachele Online Blog, which is the English Language and Literature teaching blog.
Now, the following are the books I read in 2022:
01. Barton, Geoff (1996) English to GCSE: Skills and Practice, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
02. ENGLISH CONNECT 1 FOR LEARNERS by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 2017, Intellectual Reserve.
03. Hasbrouck, Jan E (2001) Language Arts, McGraw-Hill, New York.
04. Porter, D (2007) Check Your Vocabulary for Academic English: Third Edition, A & C Black Publishers Ltd, London.
05. Sinclair, John (2006) Collins COBUILD Intermediate English Grammar, HarperCollins Publishers, Westerhill Road.
06. Strass, Jane (2008) The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation: An Easy-to-use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproductive Quizzes, Tenth Edition, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco.
BOOKS I WROTE IN 2022
After looking at the books I read in 2022, now let’s check out the books I wrote in this particular year. This year, I wrote 9 books. Remember that these books can be accessed from my Kachele Online Store.