2021 was a very busy year for me. I was especially occupied with many office works that I couldn’t get enough time to read more books. Apart from office work, I was able to continue with my blogging career wiring for Kachele Online Blog. I used most of my ample time to write various blog posts and prepare some books which are going to be published this year by www.kacheleonline.co.tz. Most of the books I read are about my two careers: teaching and blogging careers.
Despite the challenges given above, I still managed to read some books. Here is a list of the seven (07) I read in 2021:
(1) Barcock, C et al (2010) GCSE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR OCR, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
(2) Clayton, D & Kemp, B (2008) AQA English Language A: AS English: Exclusively endorsed by AQA, Nelson Thornes, London.
(3) Coleman, D.C et al (2010) GCSE ENGLISH LITERATURE for OCR, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
(4) Guillebean, Chris (2009) 279 DAYS TO OVERNIGHT SUCCESS: An Unconventional Journey to Full-Time Writing.
(5) Imelda, P & Nield, J (2008) English: The Basic Skills, Nelson Thornes, Delta Place.
(6) Ministry of National Education (1979) English for Tanzanian Schools: Teacher’s Book Three, Printpack/MTUU – Tanzania, Dar es Salaam.
(7) Mwape, Elijah (2019) WISDOM: Exceptional Insights For Success.
The Reading habit begins with you. You can practice how to play football by playing football. You can also practice how to read by reading. Begin by reading novels and short stories, plays, and poems.
Share with me. What were your 2021’s favourite books? And what are your reading plans for 2022?
Call/SMS: +255622 009 566/+255765 884 936
WhatsApp: +255765 884 936
Social Media:Manny Kachele